Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Marc Bendavid, Melissa O'Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari Jr., Jodelle Ferland, Roger R. Cross, Zoie Palmer
The six-person crew of a derelict spaceship awakens from stasis in the farthest reaches of space. Their memories wiped clean, they have no recollection of who they are or how they got on ... See full summary »
- Season 1: 1. Pilot - Part 1 (2015). Six strangers awake amnesic on a marooned and damaged spacecraft. Quickly however they discover their personal talents and from there struggle to understand who they are and what has happened to them.
- Season 1: 2. Pilot - Part 2 (2015). The motley crew discover a small mining colony on a planet that happens to be the target of big corporations. Discovering their identities brings each one to question who they really are.
- Season 1: 3. Episode #1.3 (2015). While en route to the nearest space station, the ship suffers another mysterious malfunction -- their FTL fails in the middle of a gamma radiation storm. This makes the crew think a saboteur may be aboard.
- Season 1: 4. Episode #1.4 (2015). The lookalike for One goes on the attack, only to reveal a disturbing truth about his doppelganger.
- Season 1: 5. Episode #1.5 (2015). While recovering a damaged ship, some of its dead crew are discovered. They were slaughtered by an animalistic attack, but what happened to the attacker?
- Season 1: 6. Episode #1.6 (2015). 5 builds a mind probe that reveals some of her hidden memories. She experiences some of 4's past and discovers why she's on the ship.
- Season 1: 7. Episode #1.7 (2015). The crew gains access to the secret room, and discovers an android and an ill woman who reveals a connection to Three.
- Season 1: 8. Episode #1.8 (2015). The crew stops at a space station to refuel and rest, but Six has a different agenda - revenge.
- Season 1: 9. Episode #1.9 (2015). 4 travels to talk with his brother about their father's murder, but it's a trap.
- Season 1: 10. Episode #1.10 (2015). Forced to team up with another team of mercenaries the crew are assigned to steal an unknown package from a rival corporation.
- Season 1: 11. Episode #1.11 (2015). Double crossed by the mercenaries the crew must save themselves and retake the ship before they are turned over to the Galactic Authorities.
- Season 1: 12. Episode #1.12 (2015).
- Season 1: 13. Episode #1.13 (2015).