Todd Lasance, Hamish Michael, Ella Scott Lynch, Andrea Demetriades, Marta Dusseldorp, Indiana Evans, Peter Kowitz, Jeanette Cronin, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Jerome Ehlers, Christopher Morris, Daniel Lissing, Paul Moxey, Chantelle Jamieson, Ritchie Singer
Crownies follows five young solicitors fresh out of law school as they face the pressures and madness of modern single life - in a fast paced workplace that highlights the moral dilemmas ... See full summary »
- Season 1: 1. Episode #1.1 (2011). A sensitive file involving a senior government figure lands on the DPP's desk. The file is leaked, causing serious repercussions. Security records show that five Solicitors each entered the office after hours, making them prime suspects.
- Season 1: 2. Episode #1.2 (2011). The police investigation into the leaking of the Quinn file commences. Erin prosecutes a case of a 17-year-old intellectually impaired girl who has been prostituted by her father. Richard loses a witness before Justice Walker.
- Season 1: 3. Episode #1.3 (2011). Ben grieves the death of his grandfather following an assault. Barrister Rhys Kowalski is briefed in the case of the "Boltcutter Babes", causing friction between Lina and Erin. Tatum tells Conrad that Richard is gay.
- Season 1: 4. Episode #1.4 (2011). Rhys, Erin and Andy continue to work together towards a prosecution on the Stone - Mervic case. Ben considers an emotional matter involving the death of a child and Lina attends a lecture with Justice Rosenberg.
- Season 1: 5. Episode #1.5 (2011). Erin catches a case of a mother killing her children. Richard has problems with a witness. Tatum's father wants her to wear her mother's wedding dress, and she wants a pre-nup. Janet reveals to Erin she is on IVF.
- Season 1: 6. Episode #1.6 (2011). Tony struggles with the demons of a past case. Janet, Richard and Tatum disagree over a case of a teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student. Richard finds himself homeless again after Tatum kicks him out.
- Season 1: 7. Episode #1.7 (2011). Richard prepares a witness to a murder and uncovers additional evidence. One of the "bolt-cutter babes" pleads insanity. Tatum enjoys success in court and kidnaps Atticus. Erin is interviewed by the officers investigating the Quinn leak.
- Season 1: 8. Episode #1.8 (2011). The trial of the man accused of murdering Ben's grandfather commences with Janet unexpectedly at the helm. Tracey leaps to conclusions over a mislaid pre-natal ultrasound photo. The roof falls in on Richard, literally.
- Season 1: 9. Episode #1.9 (2011). Lina works with a troubled undercover cop on a drugs case. Richard prosecutes a notorious underworld figure and is seduced by his expert witness. Ben appears before Justice Rapson and his duck. Janet applies for maternity leave.
- Season 1: 10. Episode #1.10 (2011). Erin experiences hallucinations while investigating the Mervic case with Rhys. Tatum works on a wrongful death case involving a young woman who had motor neurone disease. Janet discovers that she's expecting twins.
- Season 1: 11. Episode #1.11 (2011). Richard helps smooth the waters in Tatum's home. Erin's trial of the woman who killed a man with bolt cutters comes to an end. Janet and Lina investigate the killing of a young boy by his brother.
- Season 1: 12. Episode #1.12 (2011). Janet, David and Lina disagree over the guilt of 12-year-old Max Gardiner for killing his brother. Tatum bonds with her drag-queen witness, but finds she's been duped. Richard's sympathy for Tina Chang causes him professional difficulty.
- Season 1: 13. Episode #1.13 (2011). Ben is allocated the Quinn matter and starts preparing the witnesses. Tracey befriends one of the victims but gets more than she bargained for. Richard prosecutes one of his personal heroes. Tatum and Tony clash over her father's history.
- Season 1: 14. Episode #1.14 (2011). Tony and Tatum appear in a Coronial inquiry into the death of a police officer killed during a training course. The case against Quinn fails at committal, but David pursues trial by media. Richard is dealt yet another challenging witness.
- Season 1: 15. Episode #1.15 (2011). Ben deals with a case of assault and false imprisonment arising from an exorcism and palms off the Abe Jackson sentencing hearing to Erin. Richard prosecutes Mr. Creamy, the Ice Cream Man. Erin tries dating outside the legal profession.
- Season 1: 16. Episode #1.16 (2011). Lina thinks Janet's pregnancy is impairing her objectivity in the Gardiner case. Jimmy Butcher uncovers a scandal involving Julie and Justice Rosenberg. Ben again locks horns with Tony and David over their prosecutorial decisions.
- Season 1: 17. Episode #1.17 (2011). The Quinn matter comes to court, but is put on hold because of media interference. Tracey makes a rare slip-up, but dupes Richard that it's his fault. Erin works on a sex assault case and later panics during an encounter with Jimmy.
- Season 1: 18. Episode #1.18 (2011). Janet struggles with the emotional impact of the Gardiner case as it comes to trial. Joanne Mervic's appeal against her sentence backfires with tragic results. Erin's drinking problem reaches a new low when she has dinner at Janet's place.
- Season 1: 19. Episode #1.19 (2011). The Quinn case comes to an abrupt end and we learn the identity of the mole. Lina and Andy struggle with the fallout from last episode's police shooting. Tatum makes a serious error of judgment after she is groped by a prisoner.
- Season 1: 20. Episode #1.20 (2011). Richard and Lisa's relationship goes to the next level and Conrad discovers the truth about Richard's sexuality. Erin uncovers something dodgy in a seemingly simple armed robbery case. Ben enjoys prosecuting a hot gymnast for vandalism.
- Season 1: 21. Episode #1.21 (2011). The DPP has to cut staff and all the solicitors feel the pressure. Danny Novak tries to buy Richard off. Ben, Lina and Tony deal with an alleged case of elder abuse. Erin makes a decision about her future. Lina and Andy get engaged.
- Season 1: 22. Episode #1.22 (2011). The series final brings unexpected twists in both the Quinn and Gardiner cases. Tatum is upset over Conrad's arrest for assault and finds an unusual drinking buddy. David responds to pressure from above and Janet's twins arrive early.