Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Jasika Nicole, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown
The FBI teams up with a formerly-institutionalized scientist - who was performing experiments on the fringe of real science - and his son to investigate weird crimes that are seemingly part of a larger pattern, and may be connected with a global company called Massive Dynamic.
- Season 1: 1. Pilot (2008). When a commercial flight from Germany lands at Boston's Logan Airport without a single passenger or crew member on board alive, FBI agent Olivia Dunham is assigned to the investigative team. When her partner and lover John Scott suffers severe chemical burns, she seeks help from Dr. Walter Bishop a one-time university professor who experimented in the same field but has now been institutionalized for 17 years. To get his cooperation however, she has to get Bishop's son Peter's cooperation as well. The information they gather leads to Massive Dynamic, a huge ...
- Season 1: 2. Same Old Story, The (2008). A woman gives birth to a baby which ages 80 years in just a few minutes and Olivia soon finds connection between the incident and a serial killer she had been chasing.
- Season 1: 3. Ghost Network, The (2008). Following a strange apparent terrorist attack on a bus, Olivia, Peter and Walter find a man who foresees future disasters before they happen.
- Season 1: 4. Arrival, The (2008). A strange cylinder which is somehow connected to Walter and a man known as "the Observer" appears from the ground at a construction site.
- Season 1: 5. Power Hungry (2008). An elevator crashes, killing a number of people, leading Olivia and the Bishops to a man who appears to unknowingly be able to manipulate electricity.
- Season 1: 6. Cure, The (2008). A number of people in a diner die of radiation exposure and Olivia and the Bishops believe a woman who disappeared two weeks earlier was the source.
- Season 1: 7. In Which We Meet Mr. Jones (2008). An FBI agent experiencing huge pain is brought to a hospital where it is discovered that there is a strange parasite wrapped around his heart.
- Season 1: 8. Equation, The (2008). A young musical genius is kidnapped and Walter recalls a patient at St Clair's who might have been kidnapped by the same people and forced to try and figure out the solution to an equation.
- Season 1: 9. Dreamscape, The (2008). An employee of Massive Dynamic covered in mysterious cuts jumps out a window believing himself to be attacked by a swarm of butterflies. Meanwhile, Olivia becomes fed up with her visions of John Scott and decides to go back into the sensory deprivation tank to get rid of them.
- Season 1: 10. Safe (2008). After a series of mysterious bank robberies, a suspect is found embedded into a wall, causing Walter to realize that they have not only found a way to literally walk through walls, but are looking for something he's made in the past.
- Season 1: 11. Bound (2009). Olivia has been abducted, and Broyles and the Fringe division must investigate her disappearance - while also undergoing an audit by an agent from Olivia's past who bears a major grudge against her.
- Season 1: 12. No-Brainer, The (2009). Two mens' brains are liquefied and their only apparent connection is that they both downloaded a huge file before dying.
- Season 1: 13. Transformation, The (2009). A man undergoes a painful and ultimately fatal transformation aboard a plane. Meanwhile, Nina Sharp and Broyles reveal more information about John Scott to Olivia.
- Season 1: 14. Ability (2009). The team investigates a number of people who died faceless after their orifices are sealed while German agents investigating David Robert Jones' escape question Olivia.
- Season 1: 15. Inner Child (2009). A mysterious child is recovered from a secret chamber that has been sealed for more than a half-century.
- Season 1: 16. Unleashed (2009). A group of animal rights activists killed in action when trying to flee from a lab animal which doesn't exist in nature.
- Season 1: 17. Bad Dreams (2009). FBI agent Dunham believes that she is killing random people in her dreams.
- Season 1: 18. Midnight (2009). When a second victim is discovered with injuries to the back of the neck, Fringe division is called in to investigate. Walter does an autopsy and discovers that the injury was inflicted by a human bite; the wound is infected by a rare genetically modified syphilis virus and all the spinal fluid has been drained. Tracing users of the virus leads the team to a scientist with connections to ZFT. His story leads the team to find more victims and a desperate race against time to track down a killer with a dangerous addiction to human spinal fluid.
- Season 1: 19. Road Not Taken, The (2009). When a woman bursts into flames and explodes, Olivia and Peter start to look into it, and Olivia starts seeing things -- which Walter explains as possibly her seeing an alternate reality. The investigation leads back to the experiment Olivia was part of as a child, and points to a high member of the FBI as well as links to Massive Dynamic. Meanwhile Nina comes to Broyles with her concern that the watcher has been sighted again, and frequently.
- Season 1: 20. There's More Than One Of Everything (2009). David Robert Jones comes out of hiding following an attempt on Nina Sharp's life while Walter leaves accompanied by the mysterious Observer.
- Season 2: 1. New Day In The Old Town, A (2009). Olivia is in a car accident, an unusual person is looking for a member of the team, and Walter makes plans for celebrating Peter's birthday.
- Season 2: 2. Night Of Desirable Objects (2009). A highway construction worker in rural Pennsylvania goes missing when he is mysteriously drawn into an underground tunnel filled with human remains. Meanwhile, back in the lab, Walter is attempting to simulate travel between realities on frogs. When it's discovered that the disappearance in Pennsylvania is not an isolated incident, the Fringe team travels to the crime scene to dig up evidence.
- Season 2: 3. Fracture (2009). Peter, Walter, Olivia and Broyles pursue a strange and deadly occurrence in Philadelphia where a bomb blew up inside a train station but left no trace of any explosive device. The perplexing and unexplained set of circumstances returns Walter to the lab to closely examine the human remains where he uncovers an unlikely energy source that triggered the explosion. With the explosive threat of more bombs and links to a classified military project, the intense investigation leads Olivia and Peter to Iraq.
- Season 2: 4. Momentum Deferred (2009). Recuperating from the traumatic and alarming meeting with Massive Dynamic founder William Bell, Agent Dunham consumes a powerful "fringe" concoction that Dr. Bishop prescribes to stimulate her memory. Meanwhile, the Fringe Division investigates a series of robbery cases that are tied to shape-shifting. As clues are tracked and memories are jogged, another woman experimented on by Dr. Bishop is introduced and a flashback reveals more about Olivia's visit to the alternate reality.
- Season 2: 5. Dream Logic (2009). The Fringe team travels cross-country to Seattle after learning of a mysterious incident involving a man who attacked his boss because he believed he was an evil ram-horned creature. As these puzzling occurrences continue, the team tirelessly explores strange and creepy links to dreams. In pursuit of additional information, Agent Broyles has a disconcerting meeting with enigmatic Massive Dynamic executive Nina Sharp that leads the investigation in an unthinkable direction.
- Season 2: 6. Earthling (2009). Strange deaths by a mysterious shadow leads the Fringe Team to the scene where they learn that a Russian astronaut was possessed by an alien and his brother is convincing Dr. Bishop to solve the equation to free him.
- Season 2: 7. Of Human Action (2009). When a kidnapping rapidly escalates into a hostage situation in New York, local authorities close in on the suspects only to discover a mysterious force with mind-blowing consequences. As the investigation intensifies, the mystery and threat deepen to unimaginable proportions when the Fringe Division connects a link between the kidnapping and Massive Dynamic.
- Season 2: 8. August (2009). When a peculiar abduction occurs in Boston, the Fringe team uncovers details of the mysterious man known as The Observer. While the bizarre case takes center stage, Walter, Peter and Astrid hit the lab to analyze unusual evidence and deal with Walter's insatiable appetite for a milkshake.
- Season 2: 9. Snakehead (2009). After a cargo ship runs aground, the shoreline becomes littered with bodies hosting a giant squid-like creature. The Fringe team descends upon the scene to examine the bodies and discovers that the mysterious organisms are actually giant parasites. As the investigation unfolds, Walter heads back to the lab while Olivia, Peter and Broyles race against time when they realize the case has ties to a threatening organization.
- Season 2: 10. Grey Matters (2009). A Fringe investigation is triggered when a patient at a mental institution undergoes an impromptu brain surgery that unexpectedly leaves his brain exposed. Despite the unthinkable circumstances, the patient's condition and sanity miraculously improves before the Fringe team arrives. While Agent Dunham and Peter scan surveillance tapes (and Walter enjoys his pudding), Olivia recognizes a familiar face as Thomas Jerome Newton, the leader of the "shape-shifters." As similar cases stack up, the Fringe team heads back to the lab to determine exactly how patients are being ...
- Season 2: 11. Unearthed (2010). After a teenage girl is pronounced brain dead, her mother takes her off life support, but when doctors operate quickly to remove her organs, the deceased girl shockingly awakens screaming an alphanumeric code. Equally as perplexing as her resurrection is that she is now somehow able to speak Russian and possesses classified information only a high-ranking soldier would know. While the girl's mind-bending condition intensifies, Walter dusts off some old lab videos and hypothesizes the unthinkable, sending Olivia and Peter to investigate the bewildering case.
- Season 2: 12. Johari Window (2010). Following an unexplained attack involving disfigured humans, the Fringe team visits Edina City, a small town in upstate New York, to uncover leads surrounding the bizarre case. When it's determined that these disfigured people have managed to hide themselves for a while and they'll do just about anything to keep it that way, the investigation takes an unexpected turn.
- Season 2: 13. What Lies Below (2010). When a man enters an office in Boston for a meeting, he becomes disoriented and collapses, only to have his veins erupt and spray blood everywhere. Shortly after Olivia and Peter arrive at the scene to investigate the bizarre case, it's discovered that a lethal virus - with deep ties to something very valuable - is spreading, so the CDC moves in to quarantine the building and eradicate the pathogens. Isolated inside with the rest of the exposed office employees, Peter and Olivia face life-threatening circumstances, sending Walter, Broyles and Astrid on a frantic ...
- Season 2: 14. Bishop Revival, The (2010). The Fringe team are puzzled when a specific group of guests are targeted at a wedding.As the investigation goes the team is at a loss as to how the toxin was delivered and targeted.As they gather evidence and taken back to the lab, it's discovered that the wedding ceremony was a testing ground for a weaponed science experiment. Adding to the intense lab investigation, Walter uncovers an alarming formula that reveals a link to a branch on the Bishop family tree. With the escalating threat of more deadly attacks and unexpected familial ties to the case, the Fringe team ...
- Season 2: 15. Jacksonville (2010). After a violent tremor shakes a Manhattan office building to its core, leaving only one survivor who leads the Fringe Team to believe he is not from this reality. Walter surmises that what shook the building was not geologic, but rather something discovered by him and William Bell many years ago. With another catastrophe imminent, the team races to Jacksonville, the site of Walter and William's experiments, forcing Olivia to face her mysterious past in an effort to save hundreds of people from certain death.
- Season 2: 16. Peter (2010). Walter flashes back to 1985 while explaining Peter's otherworldly origins to Olivia. Also, Peter's mother is introduced, and details of the neighboring world reaffirms that there is more than one of everything.
- Season 2: 17. Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver (2010). When a perfectly healthy woman is found dead from a disease she never had, the Fringe team investigates the origin of this inexplicably fatal condition before it claims more innocent victims. Meanwhile, Olivia struggles to keep Walter's secret from Peter, and her loyalty to Peter is tested as time goes on.
- Season 2: 18. White Tulip (2010). When passengers aboard a commuter train appear to have died a still death, it seems that a switch was flipped because all cell phones, mp3 players, laptops, batteries and bodies have been drained of power. As the Fringe team assembles at the bizarre crime scene, Peter remains suspicious that something is amiss with Walter, who is struggling to keep the unimaginable a secret. When the investigation leads them to Alistair Peck, a very powerful man who has tremendous energy with severe consequences, an ironic set of circumstances surface
- Season 2: 19. Man From The Other Side, The (2010). When two teenagers on a date turn up "dead" at an abandoned warehouse with the three puncture wounds to the soft palate - a trademark of the shape-shifters - the Fringe team investigates the evidence as well as the motives of mastermind Newton. Upon discovering a shape-shifting embryo, Walter returns to the lab to conduct further analysis, and Olivia and Peter head to Massive Dynamic for answers. Meanwhile, Peter reveals a family secret to Olivia as Walter struggles to recall what Newton knows about "building a door."
- Season 2: 20. Brown Betty (2010). While Walter deals with some very upsetting news, he tells Olivia's niece, Ella, a fairy tale that includes musical performances by Olivia and Agent Broyles.
- Season 2: 21. Northwest Passage (2010). Peter teams up with a local law enforcement official, Sheriff Mathis, on a serial murder investigation with ties to Newton. Meanwhile, Walter copes with the possibility of being sent back to St. Claire's, and someone from the "other side" pays a visit .
- Season 2: 22. Over There: Part 1 (2010). Walter and Olivia travel to the parallel universe, and the anticipated face-off between Walter Bishop and William Bell occurs.
- Season 2: 23. Over There: Part 2 (2010). Sacrifices will be made and both universes may never be the same again after Walter and Olivia visit the "other side."
- Season 3: 1. Olivia (2010). After the extraordinary turn of events that shockingly left an imprisoned Olivia "over there," she fights to find her way home. Meanwhile, Peter and Walter try to move on with their lives unknowingly alongside alternate Olivia.
- Season 3: 2. Box, The (2010). The story alternates to the Fringe Team "over here" where they investigate a mystifying case that people are discovered in a trance-like state that ultimately leads to their death. The unlikely suspect: a mysterious box. As Peter and Walter collaborate to study its properties, alternate Olivia presses on and turns up the heat on an unsuspecting Peter. Meanwhile, key information about the future is revealed when Walter and Nina meet at Massive Dynamic for the emotional reading of the last will and testament of William Bell.
- Season 3: 3. Plateau, The (2010). In this case, timing is everything as a series of anomalous events lead the Fringe Division to investigate deadly incidents with unimaginable coincidences. As the freaky crimes continue to occur, the team is in a race against time to protect potential victims. Meanwhile, Secretary Bishop shares his strategic plan with Colonel Broyles as Olivia grapples with a heart-stopping vision.
- Season 3: 4. Do Shapeshifters Dream Of Electric Sheep? (2010). Newton, concerned about the consequences of a distressing development involving a high-ranking official, is forced to call to action a sleeping shapeshifter. As Walter and the rest of the team gather evidence, they move the investigation to Massive Dynamic, where Olivia goes on high alert and Walter finds himself in a perilous situation.
- Season 3: 5. Amber 31422 (2010). The alternate universe Fringe Division investigates a shocking breach of security when a twin frees his brother from a quarantined Amber area. As the team sets out to crack this sophisticated case, Walternate experiments over there more with Olivia as she reenters the tank. Meanwhile, visions of Peter continue to haunt Olivia about returning to the "other side."
- Season 3: 6. 6955 KHz (2010). Back "over here," the Fringe Division investigates a bizarre phenomenon when 15 people up and down the Eastern Seaboard, all suffer retrograde amnesia from listening to their shortwave radios on the same frequency. Much to Walter's dismay, Peter presses on with piecing together the mass destruction device. Just as alternate Olivia and Peter's chemistry deepens, the anticipation of Olivia's return escalates.
- Season 3: 7. Abducted, The (2010). When a serial kidnapper "over there" strikes again, the emotional and familiar case hits home for Colonel Broyles, sending a determined Olivia to uncover additional details about the abductions. In the meantime, Olivia fights on and reunites with Henry to enlist his services on an intense and covert mission to return home.
- Season 3: 8. Entrada (2010). Peter grapples with the aftermath of recent events as Olivia desperately searches for an ally. Meanwhile, the Fringe Team discovers a critical device that communicates between universes.
- Season 3: 9. Marionette (2010). When the Fringe Team investigates a case where a victim had his heart extracted, it's just the beginning of a series of mysterious and reanimating events tied together. Meanwhile, Peter comes to terms with the reality of his relationship with Olivia.
- Season 3: 10. Firefly, The (2011). An Observer makes contact with the Fringe Team to help rectify a mistake. Meanwhile, Walter befriends Roscoe Joyce, keyboardist for Walter's favorite 1970s band, "Violet Sedan Chair." Walter will learn the real reason the band broke up, and realize that the lives of these two men, who have never met before, overlap in strange and unexpected ways.
- Season 3: 11. Reciprocity (2011). When the Fringe Team visits Massive Dynamic's assembly of doomsday device, Walter becomes greatly concerned for Peter's well-being, so he turns to Nina for added brain power to understand the relationship between Peter and the super-weapon. Meanwhile, the discovery of a dead body triggers an intense investigation.
- Season 3: 12. Concentrate And Ask Again (2011). When a scientist falls dead after ingesting a lethal cloud of blue powder and his bones disintegrate in his body, the CDC suspects a biological attack. As the Fringe Team investigates further, a subject from Walter's past with ties to Olivia reluctantly agrees to assist with the intense case.
- Season 3: 13. Immortality (2011). As the story shifts back to life "over there," the absence of Colonel Broyles shifts the dynamic of the Fringe Team as they investigate a bioterrorist armed with an insect that has a taste for human flesh. Meanwhile, alternate Olivia is reunited with her beau, and Walternate remains determined to save his world but discovers there are certain lines he will not cross.
- Season 3: 14. 6B (2011). A series of Fringe events leads the team to the home of a woman grieving over the death of her husband, while Peter and Olivia make an effort to repair the emotional rift between them.
- Season 3: 15. Subject 13 (2011). This follow-up to last season's "Peter" flashback episode revisits a poignant period of time for both the Bishops and Olivia.
- Season 3: 16. Os (2011). The Fringe team attempts to find out what process enables people to become lighter than air and float. Peter and Olivia deal with trust issues in their relationship, while Walter becomes increasingly obsessed with retrieving William Bell's consciousness from beyond the grave.
- Season 3: 17. Stowaway (2011). When the Fringe team investigates an apparent suicide victim, they uncover a second set of fingerprints leading them to a woman with uncanny characteristics that cannot die.
- Season 3: 18. Bloodline (2011). The intensity of life "over there" accelerates as Olivia finds herself in mortal danger.
- Season 3: 19. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (2011). The team makes a desperate attempt to remove William Bell's consciousness from Olivia's body before she's lost forever.
- Season 3: 20. 6:02 AM EST (2011). The beginning of the end is triggered when Walternate finds a way to wreak havoc "over here."
- Season 3: 21. Last Sam Weiss, The (2011). Olivia joins forces with the mysterious Sam Weiss in a desperate race against time.
- Season 3: 22. Day We Died, The (2011). Peter successfully enters the machine with Olivia's help, and is transported to the near future where Walternate's universe is the one which has been destroyed. Peter learns about the origins of the machine and its ultimate purpose.
- Season 4: 1. Neither Here Nor There (2011). Just one week after Peter Bishop saved the day and was then wiped from existence, the truce between the two worlds remains intact and the two sides are forced to work together. Lincoln Lee joins the Fringe team as they investigate a shapeshifter case that is very personal to him.
- Season 4: 2. One Night In October (2011). As the victims of a highly intelligent serial killer "Over There" stack up, the Fringe Division "Over Here" is asked to assist. As the two sides tangle and innocent people remain at risk, the suspect's doppelganger "Over Here," a professor who teaches Forensic Psychology, is brought into the fold and forces the team to consider the notion of sending civilians to the other side.
- Season 4: 3. Alone In The World (2011). When two 12-year-old kids bully another boy, they are found dead and in just hours after dying their bodies are shockingly in an advanced state of decomposition. As the Fringe team investigates the mysterious case, they uncover an amorphous figure claiming more victims. Meanwhile, Walter becomes increasingly distracted by his hallucinations.
- Season 4: 4. Subject 9 (2011). Olivia uncovers a dangerous force that may be connected to Walter's past experiments with the drug Cortexiphan. Their investigation forces Walter to leave the lab for the first time in years as he and Olivia head to Massive Dynamic in New York to examine old case files. Walter struggles with life outside the lab as he comes face-to-face with the demons of his past.
- Season 4: 5. Novation (2011). In the aftermath of recent shocking events, things really escalate when the translucent shapeshifters return. As the threat and circumstances intensify, former Massive Dynamic scientist Malcolm Truss enters the fold. Meanwhile, Nina Sharp pays Walter a visit in the lab.
- Season 4: 6. And Those We Left Behind (2011). The Fringe team must find the pattern between tragic time loop anomalies. As the investigation unfolds, Raymond, an electrical engineer, and his wife Kate, a professor of theoretical physics, enter the picture.
- Season 4: 7. Wallflower (2011). Murders occur in which the victims are initially thought to be albinos, but when the body count reaches four, it seems evident something else is happening and gets the attention of Fringe Division. Blood at one such scene is traced to a strange, pale baby hypersensitive to light who supposedly died 4 days after his birth in 1989. But U-gene (for Unknown) Bryant almost certainly survived and came to the attention of the body that later became Massive Dynamic, where he became the subject of intensive experiments. Walter demonstrates that UV light can reveal an otherwise...
- Season 4: 8. Back To Where You've Never Been (2012). In an effort to find a way home, Peter journeys to the Other Side to confront Walternate. His venture proves more dangerous than expected. Meanwhile, Olivia receives a dire premonition from an Observer.
- Season 4: 9. Enemy Of My Enemy (2012). Peter's visit to the other side intensifies as the alternate Fringe division faces off against a formidable new foe in a harrowing race against time.
- Season 4: 10. Forced Perspective (2012). Olivia continues to cope with the ominous warning from the Observers, while Peter and the team track a girl with the mysterious ability to predict death.
- Season 4: 11. Making Angels (2012). Our Astrid gets an unexpected visit from her Alternate, while Peter and Olivia track a killer using a toxin that has yet to be invented. Both universes collide in a case that pushes the boundaries of what is possible.
- Season 4: 12. Welcome To Westfield (2012). Peter, Olivia and Walter come face to face with a mysterious and terrifying Fringe event as they get trapped in a town that there's no escaping.
- Season 4: 13. Better Human Being, A (2012). As the Fringe team investigates a mentally ill patient who appears to be connected to a series of murders, frightening clues and connections are uncovered that lead Olivia to some shocking revelations.
- Season 4: 14. End Of All Things, The (2012). Peter and the Fringe team take extraordinary measures in an attempt to stop life-threatening events.
- Season 4: 15. Short Story About Love, A (2012). The team hunts a killer who seems to be targeting couples - dehydrating the husbands and smothering the wives - with a very unusual motive. Peter and Olivia try to come to terms with her surfacing memories and emotions from the original time-line and the fact that she's beginning to forget parts of her life from the new time-line. Meanwhile, Walter and Peter try to figure out September's disappearance from the lab the week before.
- Season 4: 16. Nothing As It Seems (2012). An incident occurs that bears remarkable similarities to an early case in the original time-line, though there are some notable differences. Olivia's memories of the new time-line continue to fade, and Broyles places her on temporary leave, but her memories of original case assist Peter and Lincoln. Lincoln gets infected with a virus and Walter must figure out a cure.
- Season 4: 17. Everything In Its Right Place (2012). Lincoln, feeling out of place on the team now that Peter is back and Olivia is beginning to forget him, volunteers to take liaison duty for the day, and joins the alternate Fringe team in the search for a vigilante killer with some unusual abilities. He bonds with Fauxlivia and Alt-Astrid, and he and Alt-Lincoln compare life stories to figure out the way in which their two lives diverged, only to find that they're not so different as they initially seem to be. Alt-Lincoln still suspects that there may be a mole in his team working for David Robert Jones.
- Season 4: 18. Consultant, The (2012). When both of the two identities of people from the separate worlds experience the same catastrophes from incidents in just one world, the two Fringe teams collaborate. Walter crosses over to find that Jones is behind the phenomena, but to what ends? Also, the investigation into the Fringe-mole continues.
- Season 4: 19. Letters Of Transit (2012). In the future, the Observers rule and humans that survived the purge serve them. There are still a small number of people fighting for the resistance, and one of them has discovered one of the original Fringe team in the form of Walter protected in amber. As the resistance attempts to get rid of the Observers, we get a glimpse into a rather dark dystopian future.
- Season 4: 20. Worlds Apart (2012). Multiple earthquakes are happening simultaneously around both our world and the alt-world. Walter believes he knows what the end game of David Robert Jones is. And, even though Olivia has a connection to one of the players Jones is using that she thinks she can utilize, in the end it leads to some hard decisions for the Fringe team.
- Season 4: 21. Brave New World: Part 1 (2012). In the first of a two part season finale, a mysterious Fringe event causing people to spontaneously combust forces Walter to revisit his painful past, while the Fringe team faces off against David Robert Jones to save the world, or worlds.
- Season 4: 22. Brave New World: Part 2 (2012).
- Season 5: 1. Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11 (2012). In 2036 the Observers have begun terraforming the earth. Walter has a plan to defeat them but his capture by the Observers may be problematic. Peter searches for Olivia who is encased in amber to reunite his family
- Season 5: 2. In Absentia (2012). Harvard is now a secret observer installation. But Walter remembers a secret entrance that will give him access to his lab and perhaps a way to recover his plan to rid the world of the Observers. Olivia gets a distasteful look at Observer interrogation methods as Etta questions a loyalist security guard in hopes of finding a way to restore power to the lab. As Olivia and Etta disagree on how to dispose of their captive they gain a greater appreciation of each others character.
- Season 5: 3. Recordist, The (2012). After piecing together the videos of Walter's plan Olivia, Peter, Walter and Etta head to rural Pennsylvania to retrieve essential materials for the plan. There they encounter a group of archivists who may be able to help with some local obstacles.
- Season 5: 4. Bullet That Saved The World, The (2012). An act of kindness by Peter draws attention to Etta. The Observers deal with an infiltrator and we learn of a resistance leader known as the Dove and coincidentally that that Phillip Broyles is working with the Observers.
- Season 5: 5. An Origin Story (2012). Peter in the grip of mourning Henrietta's death, resorts to extreme measures in order to gain powers that will allow him to surpass those that the Observers possess - and hopefully and eventually find a means to defeat them.
- Season 5: 6. Through The Looking Glass And What Walter Found There (2012). Walter retrieves another video tape from the amber and it leads the team into a pocket universe.
- Season 5: 7. Five-Twenty-Ten (2012). The team retrieves another cassette tape from the amber. With Nina Sharp's help, the team recovers 2 cylinders. While Peter works independently to score a minor victory against the Observers, Olivia ascertains Peter's secret.
- Season 5: 8. Human Kind, The (2012). Following the bread crumbs, Olivia collects a truck with a cargo from a scrap yard, but has ran into bounty hunters. Peter with new gained powers has to make a decision.
- Season 5: 9. Black Blotter (2012). Walter Bishop opens Pandora's Box. He finds a young Observer once he has hidden in the Pocket Universe.
- Season 5: 10. Anomaly XB-6783746 (2012). Young observer remains muted. The team seeks Nina Sharp's help to understand him, but the mission is compromised.
- Season 5: 11. Boy Must Live, The (2013). Young Observer's origin is revealed. And his existence and an additional time travel are necessary to change the history of Observers' invasion.
- Season 5: 12. Liberty (2013). As the Observers evaluate Michael and begin to learn of his abilities and potential, Olivia embarks on a dangerous quest to rescue him.
- Season 5: 13. An Enemy Of Fate (2013). As the Observers close in Walter and September desperately work to complete the plan but one obstacle after another hinders their progress.