Comedy, Crime, Mystery
Don Adams, Barbara Feldon, Edward Platt, Robert Karvelas
Maxwell Smart is a bumbling secret agent, assigned by his "Chief" to foil KAOS' latest plans for taking over the world. Invariably, Smart's bumbling detective style lands him in hot water. Lucky for him, his faithful assistant "99" is there to bail him out.
- Season 1: 1. Mr. Big (1965). Maxwell Smart must stop Mr. Big from blowing up the Statue of Liberty with his new inthermo ray. Max's team includes Agent K9 Fang and his new partner the beautiful Agent 99.
- Season 1: 2. Diplomat's Daughter (1965). While protecting a diplomat's daughter, Smart tangles with the KAOS agent The Claw.
- Season 1: 3. School Days (1965). 86 and 99 go undercover at the CONTROL spy school to find a KAOS agent.
- Season 1: 4. Our Man In Toyland (1965). 99 discovers that KAOS is shipping secrets out of the country in talking dolls.
- Season 1: 5. Now You See Him, Now You Don't (1965). A doctor comes to Max's apartment and insists that he has an invisibility ray.
- Season 1: 6. Washington 4, Indians 3 (1965). American Indians insist that they get back all their land or they will attack with missiles.
- Season 1: 7. KAOS In CONTROL (1965). At a conference of some the the most brilliant men on the planet, KAOS plans to hit them with a regression gun.
- Season 1: 8. Day Smart Turned Chicken, The (1965). Because Smart has is a witness at a trial, KAOS is trying to prove that he is crazy.
- Season 1: 9. Satan Place (1965). The Chief is kidnapped and will undergo mind control surgery. Max poses as his doctor.
- Season 1: 10. Our Man In Leotards (1965). A new drug is stolen from CONTROL to be used against the Ambassador of Pinerovia.
- Season 1: 11. Too Many Chiefs (1965). A master of disguise pretends to be the Chief to get near and kill a KAOS defector.
- Season 1: 12. My Nephew The Spy (1965). Max's Aunt and Uncle help stop a KAOS communication center disguised as a shoe store.
- Season 1: 13. Aboard The Orient Express (1965). Max and 99 try to solve the mystery of the deaths of CONTROL couriers while riding the Orient Express.
- Season 1: 14. Weekend Vampire (1965). CONTROL agents wind up dead with marks that look like vampire bites.
- Season 1: 15. Survival Of The Fattest (1965). Max must protect an Arab prince who must keep eating to gain weight.
- Season 1: 16. Double Agent (1966). Max becomes a drunken jobless bum so that KAOS will recruit him.
- Season 1: 17. Kisses For KAOS (1966). Buildings are being blown up in Washington by paintings that include explosives.
- Season 1: 18. Dead Spy Scrawls, The (1966). KAOS is using a pool hall as its communications center.
- Season 1: 19. Back To The Old Drawing Board (1966). Hymie is introduced to CONTROL as KAOS tries to kidnap a CONTROL scientist.
- Season 1: 20. All In The Mind (1966). As a crazy Army officer, Max tries to prove that a psychiatrist is passing on confidential information to KAOS.
- Season 1: 21. Dear Diary (1966). CONTROL must track down the secret journal of a retired secret agent.
- Season 1: 22. Smart The Assassin (1966). Smart is hypnotized to kill the Chief during their nightly game of chess.
- Season 1: 23. I'm Only Human (1966). Max and Fang investigate an animal spa where other agents' dogs killed them after visiting it.
- Season 1: 24. Stakeout On Blue Mist Mountain (1966). KAOS agents from all over are each carrying one piece of a bomb that is going to be used against a government base. Max has to disarm it.
- Season 1: 25. Amazing Harry Hoo, The (1966). Hawaiian detective Harry Hoo and Max track his old nemesis The Claw to a San Francisco laundry.
- Season 1: 26. Hubert's Unfinished Symphony (1966). As music critics Max and the Chief enter the world of symphonic music and must save a contact from an exploding piano.
- Season 1: 27. Ship Of Spies: Part 1 (1966). Max is working undercover on a ship trying to find the plans of a super-secret weapon.
- Season 1: 28. Ship Of Spies: Part 2 (1966). Max is working undercover on a ship trying to find the plans of a super-secret weapon.
- Season 1: 29. Shipment To Beirut (1966). Max must retrieve some secret plans that are sewn into a dress according to a model.
- Season 1: 30. Last One In Is A Rotten Spy, The (1966). Max must retrieve something from a member of the Russian women's swim team, but can't remember her name.
- Season 2: 1. Anatomy Of A Lover (1966). KAOS uses Hymie as a robotic assassin against the Chief.
- Season 2: 2. Strike While The Agent Is Hot (1966). Max inherits the position of union negotiator between agents and CONTROL.
- Season 2: 3. Spy For A Spy, A (1966). Both sides are kidnapping agents at such a rate that almost no one is left on either side.
- Season 2: 4. Only Way To Die, The (1966). Max is listed as dead so he can complete a mission.
- Season 2: 5. Maxwell Smart, Alias Jimmy Ballantine (1966). Inept Max poses as a safe cracker so the Chief orders all federal bank vaults left open.
- Season 2: 6. Casablanca (1966). Even after he is ordered to go on vacation Max follows the Choker to Casablanca.
- Season 2: 7. Decoy, The (1966). KAOS is lead to believe that Max is carrying a secret code.
- Season 2: 8. Hoo Done It (1966). At an island paradise hotel 86 and Harry Hoo solve a murder mystery.
- Season 2: 9. Rub-A-Dub-Dub... Three Spies In A Sub (1966). Max and 99 end up on a KAOS sub commanded by Siegfried.
- Season 2: 10. Greatest Spy On Earth, The (1966). CONTROL sends 86 and 99 into a circus to look for a smuggling operation.
- Season 2: 11. Island Of The Darned (1966). The CONTROL agents are trapped on a KAOS island.
- Season 2: 12. Bronzefinger (1966). Max enters the world of art looking for an art thief know as Bronzefinger.
- Season 2: 13. Perils In A Pet Shop (1966). KAOS is using parrots to learn secret formulas and then KAOS smuggles them out of the country.
- Season 2: 14. Whole Tooth And..., The (1966). After Max hides some secret plans, he has to go into a jail to retrieve them.
- Season 2: 15. Kiss Of Death (1966). The deadliest of the species. A woman pretends to love Max so she can kill him.
- Season 2: 16. It Takes One To Know One (1967). After every number two man at CONTROL is killed Hymie becomes number two.
- Season 2: 17. Someone Down Here Hates Me (1967). KAOS puts up a reward for anyone who can "Get Smart!"
- Season 2: 18. Cutback At Control (1967). Some CONTROL agents start to work for KAOS after cutbacks.
- Season 2: 19. Mummy, The (1967). Using mummy cases, KAOS is smuggling agents into the United States.
- Season 2: 20. Girls From KAOS, The (1967). Max is assigned to protect the winner of the Miss USA contest.
- Season 2: 21. Man From YENTA, The (1967). An Arabian prince is protected by Max and an Israeli agent.
- Season 2: 22. Smart Fit The Battle Of Jericho (1967). Max is investigating a madman who is blowing up high-rise buildings though CONTROL is not sure how he is doing it.
- Season 2: 23. Where-What-How-Who Am I? (1967). Agent 86 has amnesia after he hears about a KAOS plot.
- Season 2: 24. Expendable Agent, The (1967). A British scientist is hiding at Max's apartment.
- Season 2: 25. How To Succeed In The Spy Business Without Really Trying (1967). Max's archenemy Siegfried wants to defect.
- Season 2: 26. Appointment In Sahara (1967). KAOS tries to blackmail the world when they get an atomic bomb.
- Season 2: 27. Pussycats Galore (1967). Max and 99 go deep undercover when American scientists start disappearing.
- Season 2: 28. Man Called Smart: Part 1, A (1967). KAOS threatens the USA to dry up its entire water supply. CONTROL is temporarily taken over by its original chief Admiral Hardgrade.
- Season 2: 29. Man Called Smart: Part 2, A (1967). KAOS threatens the USA to dry up its entire water supply. CONTROL is temporarily taken over by its original chief Admiral Hardgrade.
- Season 2: 30. Man Called Smart: Part 3, A (1967). KAOS threatens the USA to dry up its entire water supply. CONTROL is temporarily taken over by its original chief Admiral Hardgrade.
- Season 3: 1. Spy Who Met Himself, The (1967). KAOS impersonators are running around causing chaos in CONTROL.
- Season 3: 2. Viva Smart (1967). Max and 99 go to a South American country dressed as flamenco dancers to save the President of the country.
- Season 3: 3. Witness For The Persecution (1967). KAOS is going to stop Smart from testifying against one of their agents.
- Season 3: 4. Spirit Is Willing, The (1967). Max must hold a séance to get information from a dead informer.
- Season 3: 5. Maxwell Smart, Private Eye (1967). Max is moonlighting as a private investigator when cutbacks hit CONTROL.
- Season 3: 6. Supersonic Boom (1967). KAOS can send out sonic booms at will and threatens New York City with one.
- Season 3: 7. One Of Our Olives Is Missing (1967). A country singer accidentally swallows an olive with a transmitter in it and Max must protect her from KAOS.
- Season 3: 8. When Good Fellows Get Together (1967). KAOS has developed another robot that goes up against Hymie.
- Season 3: 9. Dr. Yes (1967). Max and 99 are looking for the man that is sabotaging missile launches.
- Season 3: 10. That Old Gang Of Mine (1967). Max is going to London to do some undercover work.
- Season 3: 11. Mild Ones, The (1967). Max and 99 join a motorcycle gang to save a kidnapped Prime Minister.
- Season 3: 12. Classification: Dead (1967). Max must find an antidote after he his poisoned by a KAOS agent.
- Season 3: 13. Mysterious Dr. T, The (1967). After the death of the head CONTROL scientist, Max finds that he wasn't the brains behind his discoveries.
- Season 3: 14. King Lives?, The (1968). Max temporarily takes over for a king that looks exactly like him in a parody of The Prisoner of Zenda. "Ah yes, I remember the well."
- Season 3: 15. Groovy Guru, The (1968). When teenagers are turning into zombies, Max and 99 go after their idol the Groovy Guru.
- Season 3: 16. Little Black Book: Part 1, The (1968). Thinking that a list of KAOS agents is Max's little black book, Max and his old Army buddy get dates with a couple of KAOS agents.
- Season 3: 17. Little Black Book: Part 2, The (1968). Now knowing that Max is a spy, Max and his Army buddy go up against the KAOS agent know as the Maestro.
- Season 3: 18. Don't Look Back (1968). Max ends up as a "Fugitive" after he is convicted of robbing a bank and killing a man. On his way to the death house he sees the one-hand man and escapes to find him.
- Season 3: 19. 99 Loses Control (1968). With no apparent future at CONTROL, 99 accepts a marriage proposal from a handsome wealthy suitor. Max follows her, gets offered a job and finds out that he is a KAOS agent.
- Season 3: 20. Wax Max, The (1968). Even during a day off at an amusement park, 86 and 99 find a KAOS operation.
- Season 3: 21. Operation Ridiculous (1968). While Max and 99 host a writer who is doing a story on CONTROL for a national news magazine, his assistant is a KAOS agent intent on making them look like fools.
- Season 3: 22. Spy, Spy, Birdie (1968). A man who only wants quiet in the world invents a silent explosive.
- Season 3: 23. Run, Robot, Run (1968). When US athletes are injured Hymie turns into a one man track team to help the US win.
- Season 3: 24. Hot Line, The (1968). A KAOS operative, imitating the President, calls the Chief. He orders the Chief to step down and gives the Chief's job to Max. KAOS also infiltrates CONTROL by planting their man, Brady, to CONTROL.
- Season 3: 25. Die, Spy (1968). Max gets a hip black partner as he and 99 tour the world as a ping-pong pro in this spoof of 'I Spy.'
- Season 3: 26. Reluctant Redhead, The (1968). CONTROL tries to get some KAOS files with the help of a non-professional spy.
- Season 4: 1. Impossible Mission, The (1968). While trapped in a television station in a seemingly impossible situation Max admits that he would like to have spent the rest of his life with the smitten 99 which she takes as a proposal.
- Season 4: 2. Snoopy Smart Vs. The Red Baron (1968). While visiting 99's mother (who also doesn't seem to have a name) they run into Siegfried who is destroying America's potato crop. Max goes after him in a parody of Snoopy and the Red Baron.
- Season 4: 3. Closely Watched Planes (1968). CONTROL couriers are disappearing on airliners. Max is assigned as the next courier and has to solve the mystery or die.
- Season 4: 4. Secret Of Sam Vittorio, The (1968). Max and 99 portray look alike ex-cons Connie and Floyd (Bonnie and Clyde!) to find out where their mentor hid all his stolen loot.
- Season 4: 5. Diamonds Are A Spy's Best Friend (1968). To keep a priceless diamond out of KAOS's hands, a jeweler sells it to 86 for an engagement ring for 99.
- Season 4: 6. Worst Best Man, The (1968). Every time Max chooses a best man at CONTROL, the agent is murdered so then Max chooses Hymie.
- Season 4: 7. Tale Of Two Tails, A (1968). While working at the CONTROL spy school Max has two students trail 99 thinking that she is running errands. She is actually on assignment and she thinks that they are KAOS agents.
- Season 4: 8. Return Of The Ancient Mariner, The (1968). With an attempt to kidnap Admiral Hardgrade in the works, Max has him stay in his apartment.
- Season 4: 9. With Love And Twitches (1968). On 86 and 99's wedding day Max breaks out in a rash, but not due to cold feet. He was given a tonic by a fugitive doctor that will cause his chest to break out in a map.
- Season 4: 10. Laser Blazer, The (1968). Max is sent to Hong Kong to pick up a secret weapon and all they give him is a blazer. This blazer is special since it contains a laser and Max doesn't know it.
- Season 4: 11. Farkas Fracas, The (1968). The Smarts' neighbors give 99 a dessert designed to poison the Chief so they can steal his briefcase.
- Season 4: 12. Temporarily Out Of CONTROL (1968). Max is temporarily called back into the Navy and he is the Chief's superior officer. They have to get back to CONTROL and are sent to the brig.
- Season 4: 13. Schwartz's Island (1968). On their honeymoon 86 and 99 become marooned on a deserted island and find Siegfried and Starker on their synthetic island.
- Season 4: 14. One Nation Invisible (1968). A scientist who shows up at Max's apartment invisible. When she finally appears she is a beautiful woman that 99 catches Max with.
- Season 4: 15. Hurray For Hollywood (1969). 86 and 99 get jobs as actors to find out how KAOS is passing information.
- Season 4: 16. Day They Raided The Knights, The (1969). When budget cuts hit CONTROL, 99 is on the list of agents to be laid off. She then finds a temporary job at a trading stamp redemption center, which also happens to be a KAOS munitions drop that is about to begin distribution of their latest weapon, a stereophonic pistol. 99 finds out what is going on and informs the Chief, but is captured before she can give the location. The Chief and Larabee eventually find the location, but are captured themselves. It is now up to Max to find and save them.
- Season 4: 17. Tequila Mockingbird (1969). Max and 99 travel to Mexico to find the Tequila Mockingbird after another CONTROL agent is killed trying to deliver it to CONTROL.
- Season 4: 18. I Shot 86 Today (1969). Missiles are being blown up near golf courses so Max is following around a golf pro that was near each incident.
- Season 4: 19. Absorb The Greek (1969). When the Chief takes up with a young woman, Max follows him and finds out that she is the wife of a scientist and the Chief is memorizing her husband's formulas.
- Season 4: 20. To Sire, With Love: Part 1 (1969). The King of Caronia, Max's double, is in Washington staying with the Smarts. Even his wife 99 can't tell them apart.
- Season 4: 21. To Sire, With Love: Part 2 (1969). The King of Caronia, Max's double, is in Washington staying with the Smarts. Even his wife 99 can't tell them apart.
- Season 4: 22. Shock It To Me (1969). Electronic equipment shipments by truck are being stolen by those who are listed as deceased. Can KAOS bring back its agents for an encore performance?
- Season 4: 23. Leadside (1969). Leadside a wheelchair bound mastermind swears to destroy CONTROL and kill 86. Think Ironside.
- Season 4: 24. Greer Window (1969). Stuck at home due to an injury Max spies on a neighboring building and sees secret documents disappearing. The Chief sends in 99 with Max watching.
- Season 4: 25. Not-So-Great Escape: Part 1, The (1969). Agents are disappearing at the airport and that includes the Chief. Max trails them to a KAOS POW camp in New Jersey. Max infiltrates the camp, but is caught.
- Season 4: 26. Not-So-Great Escape: Part 2, The (1969). CONTROL agents tunnel out of the KAOS POW camp ala "The Great Escape."
- Season 5: 1. Pheasant Under Glass (1969). After 99 tells Max that she is expecting a baby, Max tells a newspaperman that he is a spy and he blows his cover.
- Season 5: 2. Ironhand (1969). Head of KAOS Ironhand wants to steal the anti-anti missile plans that 99 is transporting in a baby buggy.
- Season 5: 3. Valerie Of The Dolls (1969). KAOS is smuggling a formula out in a doll that Max accidentally picks up in his class for expectant fathers.
- Season 5: 4. Widow Often Annie (1969). Still married to a pregnant and showing 99, Max is ordered to marry the Black Widow who has killed other CONTROL agents on their wedding nights.
- Season 5: 5. Treasure Of C. Errol Madre, The (1969). After the payroll is stolen Max must get a map to a gold mine so they can get the money needed to start up CONTROL again.
- Season 5: 6. Smart Fell On Alabama (1969). Smart trains some convicts so they can break into a mansion and steal a codebook.
- Season 5: 7. And Baby Makes Four: Part 1 (1969). Max gets his hospital map mixed up with a KAOS agent's map, Simon the Likeable, and ends up at a KAOS hospital while 99 is in labor.
- Season 5: 8. And Baby Makes Four: Part 2 (1969). Max and 99 escape KAOS headquarters, get to their own hospital, have boy and girl twins and catch Simon the Likeable with the help of 99's mother.
- Season 5: 9. Physician Impossible (1969). While visiting 99 and the twins and wearing a doctor's gown, Max is kidnapped to work by the very prisoner who had escaped after being shot by him earlier in the day.
- Season 5: 10. Apes Of Rath, The (1969). Agents are receiving bananas and being murdered. Max receives one and is being protected by Agent Armstong an ape that was surgically changed to look like a human.
- Season 5: 11. Age Before Duty (1969). Everyone in CONTROL is aging rapidly and Max and 99 must find out why before they die of old age.
- Season 5: 12. Is This Trip Necessary? (1969). Everybody in CONTROL is suffering from bad dreams. Max and 99 have to investigate KAOS's operations at the Dartfoot Spring Water Company.
- Season 5: 13. Ice Station Siegfried (1969). 99 and C.I.A. agent Quigley go to the North Pole when the entire world is undergoing a new Ice Age. They find Siegfried and a very large fan cooling off the planet.
- Season 5: 14. Moonlighting Becomes You (1970). Max and 99 join a radio show that is really a KAOS communications front. The Chief is worried that Max's characteristics are rubbing off on 99 since they now live together.
- Season 5: 15. House Of Max: Part 1 (1970). Max and 99 are in London to investigate the reappearance of Jack the Ripper. The owner of Duval's Cave of Wax has developed a formula to bring his wax characters to life.
- Season 5: 16. House Of Max: Part 2 (1970). Max and 99 are in London to investigate the reappearance of Jack the Ripper. The owner of Duval's Cave of Wax has developed a formula to bring his wax characters to life.
- Season 5: 17. Rebecca Of Funny-Folk Farm (1970). While retrieving a package from the Van Hooten mansion, 99's resemblance to the owner's dead sister throws a monkey wrench into the mission.
- Season 5: 18. Mess Of Adrian Listenger, The (1970). Every player on the CONTROL baseball team are dead except Max and the Chief and they suspect each other.
- Season 5: 19. Witness For The Execution (1970). Max must guard a KAOS defector in his apartment until he can testify at trial. In the meantime KAOS sends "the Exterminator" to silence the witness.
- Season 5: 20. How Green Was My Valet (1970). At the Bulmanian Embassy Max and 99 go undercover as servants to recover a missing rocket formula.
- Season 5: 21. And Only Two Ninety-Nine (1970). KAOS kidnaps Mrs. Smart (99) and replaces her with an exact duplicate that is feeding Max poison bit by bit.
- Season 5: 22. Smartacus (1970). KAOS is using a steam bath laced with a truth serum to obtain secret information. Max and the Chief investigate the baths while also being completely honest about how they feel about each other.
- Season 5: 23. What's It All About, Algie? (1970). Algie's Nursery is using plants to spy on people in Washington.
- Season 5: 24. Hello, Columbus - Goodbye, America (1970). Gino is Christopher Columbus's direct descendant and legally owns the Americas. Max has to keep him out of KAOS's hands until he hands over the land rights to the President.
- Season 5: 25. Do I Hear A Vaults? (1970). While securing a book with all of CONTROL's employees listed in it in a vault, Max locks the Chief and Larabee in it and they are running out of air.
- Season 5: 26. I Am Curiously Yellow (1970). The Whip hypnotizes Max who steals the NARCO 5-12 for him.