Amber Marshall, Michelle Morgan, Graham Wardle, Chris Potter, Shaun Johnston, Jessica Amlee, Nathaniel Arcand, Kerry James, Cindy Busby, Greta Onieogou, Gabriel Hogan
A multi-generational saga set in Alberta, Canada and centered on a family getting through life together in both happy and trying times.
- Season 1: 1. Coming Home (2007). Noted horse whisperer, Marion Fleming and her daughter, have a truck accident during the rescue of an abused horse named Spartan. Marion is killed, Amy wakes up in the hospital, and the family is left with a troubled ranch to run if they wish to carry on Marion's legacy. Marion's father pitches in. Amy's older sister, Lou returns from New York, but must overcome Amy's resentment over Lou's abandoning her roots. Meanwhile, it becomes apparent that Marion was rescuing more than just horses when Ty, a young man with a criminal record shows up to serve his probation ...
- Season 1: 2. After The Storm (2007). When Lou releases a horse before it's ready the ranch's reputation takes a hit. Amy is still angry about all that's happened and takes it out on Lou and Ty. Meawhile Mrs. Stanton hurries to spread the bad word, drumming up business for her own trainers.
- Season 1: 3. Breaking Free (2007). Lou stages an open house to drum up business. Amy takes on a new mare with behavioral problems. Ashley invites Ty to take her on a motorcycle ride while Jack needs his help erecting a tent for the open house and Mallory waits for him at home. Later at the open house Val Stanton challenges Amy to deal with a jumper that Val's people have been unsuccessful with.
- Season 1: 4. Taking Chances (2007). While cleaning out their mom's old room, Amy and Lou find a old letter from their dad asking for another chance. When Lou talks to him about it, she learns that he tried to come to the open house but was run off by Jack. Mallory teaches Ty to ride. Ashley suggests that Ty come to work at her place and he's tempted when Lisa Stillman's arrogant nephew Ben comes to stay at the ranch.
- Season 1: 5. Best Laid Plans (2007). Lou irritates everyone when she goes overboard making a promotional video for Heartland Ranch. Ty loses his new job at Briar Ridge when Ashley's mother finds out that he's on probation.
- Season 1: 6. One Trick Pony (2007). Lou's boyfriend Carl comes to Heartland to propose and get Lou to move to Chicago with him. Meanwhile Amy takes on a strange horse that answers to voice commands. Jack's birthday approaches and Scott, Ty, Mallory, and Amy all want "the dude" gone.
- Season 1: 7. Come What May (2008). Jack commits to stabling a pregnant mare at Heartland and takes Ty on a cattle round-up at a nearby ranch. When Ben leaves for a nearby horse show, Amy and Lou are left minding the mare. Ty suffers a fall from a horse and Jack has a conflict with the roundup's trail boss.
- Season 1: 8. Out Of The Darkness (2008). A famous race horse is sent to Heartland for rehabilitation after a stable fire. While Jack may have a date with the stable's co-owner, Amy finds that she may need the help of the man thought responsible for the fire to help the horse. Meanwhile Tim tries to schedule some time with his younger daughter. Mallory lectures Ty on the importance of telling people that you care about what you really feel and is on the cusp of doing so but is interrupted.
- Season 1: 9. Ghost From The Past (2008). A girl from Ty's troubled past gets a job at Briar Ridge and comes to Heartland ranch looking for him. When Mrs. Bell goes to the hospital after a heart attack, Lou becomes attached to her pony, Sugarfoot. Meanwhile, Mallory starts obsessing over Jack's health.
- Season 1: 10. Born To Run (2008). Ty has a run-in with a cruel cowboy when the local ranchers round up some local mustangs for the vet to test. Mallory overhears Lou discussing the sale of a horse for a 12 year old rider and fears that it might be "her" horse Copper. Ben gets some coaching from champ Nick Harwell but reacts badly when Nick suggests that he might have a problem.
- Season 1: 11. Thicker Than Water (2008). Lou and Amy have lunch with their dad at the ranch, and afterward Lou is hurt by how easily Amy and her father get along. Jack goes on a fly fishing date. Ty enlists Mallory's help in an unorthodox horse training idea.
- Season 1: 12. Nothing Endures (2008). Scott invites Lou to a black tie dinner on the same night as the local high school's semi-formal. Ty accompanies Amy to the local dance leaving Jack home alone to mind the ranch. When an arsonist strikes, Jack is injured and can't recall exactly what happened. Will his memory recover in time to identify the culprit?
- Season 1: 13. Coming Together (2008). Amy Fleming is preparing for the Fall Finale. Her enemy Ashley Stanton is preparing to win at all costs, but finds that there's something in her way. After asking every other professional trainer and getting no results she finds that she may need to look to her enemies for help. Secrets are finally revealed and more suspicions arise, leaving us dreading everyday until the season 2 release.
- Season 2: 1. Ghost Horse (2008). As Amy's sweet sixteen approaches, new hand Caleb is interested in asking her for a date. Amy is fascinated with the white mustang that's lost his herd but has been spotted around Heartland. Meanwhile Lou and her dad are working on plans to start an "Equine Executive Retreat" but Grandpa Jack is none too thrilled with the idea of an upscale dude ranch on his property. Mallory is lobbying to spend the summer at Heartland while her parents travel with the rodeo. And Ty's not been heard from since he left for the city to get reacquainted with his father.
- Season 2: 2. Letting Go (2008). Ty returns to Heartland, but he now has a rival for Amy's affections. Also, Lou and her dad go against Jack over how they're going to change Heartland.
- Season 2: 3. Gift Horse (2008). Amy receives a horse for her birthday, which leads her to decide whether she wants to continue helping at heartland or pursuing a career in show-jumping.
- Season 2: 4. Dancing In The Dark (2008). Lou plans a a weekend alone with Scott while the rest of the crew go on a cattle drive for the ranch where Tim is working. Much to Scott's dismay, Lou's plans hit a snafu when a travel blogger and her husband, the first customers of the dude ranch show up a week early. On the trail things are just as rocky. Tim learns that the owner's daughter is planning on selling now that her father has died. Ty learns that the horse he's riding is blind and he's been just as much in the dark about Amy's feelings. Meanwhile Jack is having problems of his own. Lisa has given him a ...
- Season 2: 5. Corporate Cowgirls (2008). Lou takes three of her former New York co-workers on the Heartland Equine Retreat trail ride. She ropes in Jack, Amy and Tim to assist. Ty encounters Kit Bailey for the first time. Caleb introduces Kit to Ashley Stanton in order to set her up with a training partner and a horse, as she's taken up barrel racing. Val is terribly upset when she finds out, and decides that Ashley doesn't need her show-jumper, Apollo. Mallory takes Spartan out for a ride, and loses him momentarily. When he becomes ill later on, Ty realizes the horse must have eaten pesticide-sprayed grass....
- Season 2: 6. Holding Fast (2008). Amy tries to help an RCMP horse who's become skittish around water after his constable rescues a 15 year old from drowning. Mallory asks Jack's advice about how to get rid of an unwanted boy friend... be too busy to see him. Suddenly Lisa seems too busy for Jack. Meanwhile Lou recommends Scott to the local polo team, but Scott is worried that he got the job because of Lou's relationship with the team's captain, Nick Harwell. But is either Fleming girl really ready to settle down? Lou is awfully smitten by the hunky RCMP constable and Amy still seems mighty intrigued ...
- Season 2: 7. Sweetheart Of The Rodeo (2008). It's rodeo time and the Heartland crew is all involved. Amy decides to try team roping at the rodeo, with Caleb. When Tim's advice gives Caleb second thoughts, Ty is glad to help Amy practice, until Jack convinces Caleb to make good on his commitment and take her back. Meanwhile Lou pulls such a nutty while sponsoring Soroya for the Queen of the Rodeo contest that she loses her contestant. Ty's feeling left out but what a novice cowboy to do?
- Season 2: 8. Summer's End (2008). One night during a late summer heat wave Ty's dad shows up with a truck full of sick and thirsty horses bound for the slaughterhouse. As Scott and the hands at Heartland work to save the horses Lou calls the police but they can do nothing. When Amy recognizes one of the horses as Apollo, Ashley Stanton's old jumping horse, the mystery deepens. Lou looks into buying and rescuing the animals while Ashley confronts her mother and Ty warily spends some time with his disreputable father.
- Season 2: 9. Showdown! (2008). Mallory's dad's got a gold record and a new plan for Mallory... Boarding school. Meanwhile Amy's back in school as well leaving more of the chores to Jack, Caleb and Ty. Ashley's staying at Heartland, much to her mother's dismay, and has promoted herself to VP of guest relations. Ty is still trying to make amends with Amy for his latest relationship snafu, while Caleb likes the way things are working out. Lou's seeing more of Constable Mark because of a recent upsurge in cattle rustling.
- Season 2: 10. True Enough (2009). Tim recuperates from his shooting injury at Heartland ranch, immediately trying the patience of Jack. Callie is upset when she finds out Tim has not told anybody about their relationship. Amy makes some surprising discoveries about Hank, an elderly ex-owner of a horse she's attempting to re-home. Ty convinces Amy to talk to Caleb, who's shunning his duties at the ranch, and holds himself responsible for what happened to Tim.
- Season 2: 11. Starstruck! (2009). Hollywood starlet and gossip-rag fodder, Mindy Fanshaw, arrives at Heartland under the pretext of honing her non-existent riding skills in anticipation of an upcoming role. Almost everyone is thrilled at the prospect of having Fanshaw in their midst, but a confidentiality contract signed by all puts a damper on the excitement. Mallory is found to be hiding out in one of the dude ranch cabins, having been aided in her 'escape' from the boarding school by young Jake. Mallory shows herself to be the most star-struck of all by collecting items Mindy has used around ...
- Season 2: 12. Divorce Horse (2009). Lou's New York friend Mackenzie has asked Lou if she can have a simple wedding at heartland and Lou's in the process of getting everything arranged. Amy has started working with one of Lisa's horses, the animal is moody and is possibly cursed...
- Season 2: 13. Seismic Shifts (2009). Lou continues to chat on-line with the guy that Lisa connected her up with and agrees to meet him. Meanwhile an oil company prospecting (and blasting) near Heartland has upset everyone except two dude Ranch guests who are addicted to fishing and Lou's cinnamon rolls. Caleb tries to mend fences with Amy but when Ashley moves into his trailer things get more complicated.
- Season 2: 14. Do Or Die (2009). Amy and Caleb continue to battle over Ashley's staying at his place. Meanwhile Val may need Ashley but is unable to seal their rift. Ty is upset because his former probation officer brings a couple of troubled kids to the dude ranch. Peter continues to try and charm Lou.
- Season 2: 15. Dark Horse (2009). Kit asks Ty to help her re-home a horse that she was given. Amy agrees to help Caleb with team roping but backs out when it means being around Kit and Ty more than she wants. Jack and Tim lock horns about their last competition in the Hudson Derby when Lou resurrects the event as a fund raiser to help Mrs. Bell and others with some county legal problems.
- Season 2: 16. Ties That Bind, The (2009). Spartan, that horse that Amy and her mom rescued, is stolen. When Spartan turns up at a horse auction and is bought by Wes, the man who tried to burn down the Fleming's barn, Amy is determined to get him back, despite not having the proper bill of sale. Meanwhile Lou tries to keep it quiet that she's dating the oilman, Peter.
- Season 2: 17. Full Circle (2009). When Spartan starts to refuse jumps, Amy takes him to a first nations horse trainer that used to work with her mom. Meanwhile Ty struggles to gentle Harley, his new horse, on his own. Peter books the entire dude ranch and while Lou is still trying to keep their relationship a secret, she learns something about Peter's past that throws her.
- Season 2: 18. Step By Step (2009). Ty and Amy finally get some alone time when they make a trip up to the mountains to feed some wild horses, but Ty passes out with a high fever and a blizzard makes their remote location a problem. Lou finally comes clean with Jack on the fact that she's dating an oilman. Ashley is upset to learn that her mother sponsored Caleb on the rodeo circuit to separate them.
- Season 3: 1. Miracle (2009). An accident on the highway involving a school bus and a trailer full of Olympics bound horses leads to sudden fame for Amy and a surge of business at Heartland.
- Season 3: 2. Little Secrets (2009). Business at Heartland is booming as a result of Amy's sudden fame. When 10 year old Taylor and her mother arrive at the ranch Tim promises to have Amy help them despite how overwhelmed she is. As Amy begins working with the horse she discovers the problem may lie in another area.
- Season 3: 3. Man's Best Friend (2009). Jack's old truck is letting him down again and again. The final straw comes when it breaks down as he is taking Lisa to a wedding. Everyone pressures Jack to get a new truck, not realizing why he is so attached to the old one. Meanwhile, Amy and Ty are preparing to attend a school dance together and Amy is afraid Ty doesn't really want to go.
- Season 3: 4. Haunting Of Hanley Barn, The (2009). In this Halloween episode one of Amy's neighbors, Mr. Hanley, asks her to investigate problems with the horses in his barn. Amy and Ty spend the night there to try and discover what is disturbing the horses. Badger returns to Heartland and strikes up a friendship with Mallory. Caleb continues trying to restore his friendship with Ashley.
- Season 3: 5. Glory Days (2009). Ty is trying to make a decision about his future. His apprenticeship with Scott Cardinal takes him to the Bailey ranch where Kit's mare is about to deliver. The idea of Ty and Kit spending time together makes Amy a little jealous.
- Season 3: 6. Growing Pains (2009). When Scott asks Amy and Ty to help raise an orphaned foal, the stress of having a newborn puts a strain on their relationship. Meanwhile Lou has arranged for an oil exec to visit the ranch in hopes of helping Peter arrange a business deal. Ashley and her mother are still trying to work out the kinks in their newly reborn relationship, and a cougar has been spotted around the ranch.
- Season 3: 7. Starting Gate, The (2009). Ty's mother Lily comes to Heartland and tries to reestablish a relationship with her son. When his stepfather Wade shows up looking for her it leads to a confrontation.
- Season 3: 8. Fix, The (2009). Tim Fleming has entered the horse he bought from Lisa Stillman in a local race and hires Ty to keep an eye on it at the track. Tim's rivalry with Lisa continues as she has another horse in the race and Jack is caught in the middle. Ty's stepfather Wade tries to work things out with Lily and creates problems for Ty at the Track.
- Season 3: 9. Broken Arrow (2009). Amy and Ty are fighting about what to do on Ty's last day before he leaves for university. When Scott gets a call about an injured horse in Golden, Ty volunteers to fly along with Scott to assist. Amy goes to the airport to meet Ty upon his return and learns the plane is missing.
- Season 3: 10. Eye Of The Wolf (2010). Ty and Scott Cardinal must survive in the wilderness, at the site of their plane crash, and try to make contact with their rescuers. The other residents of Heartland are not willing to sit around waiting so they load up their horses and head to the area where the plane disappeared to help with the search.
- Season 3: 11. Catch And Release (2010). After the plane crash Ty is having nightmares and is unable to sleep. Jack, Tim and Ty head off for a weekend fishing trip and Lou's boyfriend Peter decides to accompany them. Lou is trying to prepare Heartland for a visit by a magazine photographer but is beset by a series of disasters and misses Peter. Mallory is hurt when her friend Jamie breaks their plans to hang out because Jamie wants to spend time with Rachel, the most popular girl in school.
- Season 3: 12. Reckoning, The (2010). As the second anniversary of Marion's death approaches, Victor comes to the ranch to pay his respects. As Tim begins to suspect that Victor and Marion's relationship was more than he thought, Jack and the girls are caught in the middle. Ty asks Amy to work with Kit's horse who's temperamental after losing a foal. Peter asks Lou to accompany him on a business trip Paris.
- Season 3: 13. Quarantine (2010). Kit Bailey's barrel racing horse Daisy has not been performing well since losing her foal. Ty encourages Kit to bring Daisy to Heartland to be treated by Amy, causing friction among them. When Daisy turns out to have Strangles Heartland is placed under quarantine and Pegasus's health is threatened. Meanwhile Amy is also dealing with a demanding client who is having problems with her dressage horse.
- Season 3: 14. Happy List, The (2010). After getting a clean bill of health from her doctor Val Stanton is eager to enjoy life. She renews her interest in show jumping and hires Amy to coach her. Mallory is jealous when it appears Jake has a new girlfriend.
- Season 3: 15. Second Chances (2010). Amy and Ty find Mr. Hanley's horses wandering along the road. When they return them to the Hanley ranch it appears to be abandoned. Lou is invited to WWAHH, an organization of working women started by her friend Marnie, where she meets a lawyer, Caroline Hanley. Noticing the connection, Amy convinces Caroline to help her brother, Mr. Hanley, save his ranch.
- Season 3: 16. Spin Out! (2010). Caleb tries to push everyone away as he struggles to deal with his accident. Mallory is interested in joining her school riding club and gets a little help from Amy and Caleb.
- Season 3: 17. Ring Of Fire (2010). With business still off at Heartland Tim and Lou pressure Amy to enter a horse breaking contest for publicity. Mallory is interested in joining her school riding club and seeks help from Amy and Caleb.
- Season 3: 18. In The Cards (2010). Lou and Peter must get married quickly because Peter needs to move to Dubai. Caleb is desperate to repair his relationship with Ashley. Amy has been invited to go on the Ring of Fire tour and Ty is feeling restless, wanting to set out on his own before beginning university.
- Season 4: 1. Homecoming (2010). Lou is in Dubai. Caleb & Ashley are on the circuit, and Amy has just returned from the Ring of Fire tour and Jack is glad that folks are coming home as the ranch is too much for him by himself. Then, Amy is disappointed that Ty's homecoming doesn't go as planned when he shows up with a female "friend" on the back of his motorcycle.
- Season 4: 2. What Dreams May Become (2010). Nick Harwell is having trouble with his polo pony and Amy, Scott and Ty get involved. But will Nick's wealthy patron allow Nick to follow their advice? Meanwhile Lou is home for a visit. She's upset that the dude ranch has been neglected and Dubai may not be all that she thought it would be.
- Season 4: 3. Road Curves (2010). Mrs. Bell has an accident in her pony cart and Ty needs to treat Sugarfoot at Heartland. Lou has extended her stay at the ranch and is ducking calls from Peter who's still in Dubai. Chase shows up at the ranch and wants Amy to do a clinic with him. Ashley wants to host a birthday dinner for her Mother despite Caleb's misgivings.
- Season 4: 4. Graduation (2010). As graduation looms, change comes to Heartland. Amy is offered a full scholarship at a university in Colorado. To Mallory's chagrin, Badger comes to work as a hand at the ranch. Lou and Tim arrange a deal to sell the dude ranch to Lisa. After several pointed suggestions from her mother, Ashley thinks about her future life with Caleb.
- Season 4: 5. Where The Truth Lies (2010). Peter returns from Dubai to find out what's going on with Lou. Sarah "Crazy" Craven's old horse is not well and Sarah brings it to Heartland. Mallory and Badger go back to the Craven place to feed the other animals but end up getting trapped there.
- Season 4: 6. Win, Place Or Show (2010). When Tim decides not to enter his horse in the big race, Janice his jockey/girl-friend agrees to ride for a competitor. Badger buys a car but finds out that its stolen and has to get rid of it before Jack finds out. When Soroya starts managing the dude ranch, Ashley wants to be promoted to manager at the café.
- Season 4: 7. Jackpot! (2010). When Caleb needs some cash for a down-payment on his trailer lot he enters a team roping event. Amy is upset when he asks Kit to be his roping partner. Meanwhile Badger is trying to interpret the mixed signals he's getting from Mallory about their relationship status. Tim considers selling Lightning Dexter, his race horse, rather than keeping it through its convalescence period.
- Season 4: 8. One Day (2010). Amy is hired to teach a class of convicts about horse training as part of their work program. Ty is surprised when one of the cons turns out to be an old friend. Meanwhile Badger's summer at the ranch is coming to an end and he's upset that Mallory might just be using him in an effort to gain Jake's attention.
- Season 4: 9. Local Hero (2010). Lou comes back from Dubai to spend time with the family. Ty and Amy discover where her father's rustled cattle are being pastured and the whole family rides out to bring them back. Meanwhile Ashley's mother offers to give Ashley the lot that the trailer is on if she'll get Caleb to sign a marriage contract (pre-nup)
- Season 4: 10. Moods Swings (2011). When an irate Grant, Ty's travel buddy shows up at Heartland to punch out Ty for "kissing Blair" the disclosure puts Ty and Amy's relationship in jeopardy. Meanwhile finding out that their marriage was not legal puts Caleb and Ashley into a turmoil. All the relationship drama makes Lou question her marriage with Peter.
- Season 4: 11. Family Business (2011). Tim decides to enter his racehorse, Lightning Dexter, in claiming race despite Amy's objections. Amy and Ty's troubles are aggravated when Chase comes to town and offers to put in a bid on Dexter. Meanwhile Lou finds out that she's pregnant and though Peter comes home, he really needs to be in Dubai.
- Season 4: 12. Lost Song (2011). Jack resists taking a trip to France with Janice while dealing with some old memories resurrected by remodeling Marion's room into a nursery. Caleb asks Ty to be his best man but has difficulty asking him to move out as Ashley wants. Amy agrees to be a bridesmaid at Ashley and Caleb's wedding.
- Season 4: 13. Road Home, The (2011). Amy finds that she's over-committed when she promises to "de-sensitize" three horses for the local police. Deciding that she needs help she calls in Chase. Meanwhile Amy's returning the last of Ty's things throws him and when Jack discovers that Ty is skipping classes and not showing up to help Scott, Jack proposes a road trip.
- Season 4: 14. Leap Of Faith (2011). When famous Olympic trainer Stewart Forrest hires Amy to coach his Olympic hopeful daughter, Amy feels that he's pushing her and her horse too hard. When Amy again gets Chase's help Ty is concerned. Meanwhile, Jack is concerned that Mallory is neglecting her horse, Copper. Lou discovers that while Peter is home with her, his business in Dubai is in crisis.
- Season 4: 15. River, The (2011). Everyone at Heartland is concerned by the bad publicity surrounding Olympic Trainer Stewart Forrest's lawsuit against Amy. Even Chase pulls his horses from Amy's training. Ty lends Amy his support and Lou does a little investigating. Meanwhile Caleb returns from his honeymoon alone. His wife, Ashley, has remained behind in Italy for an additional week with her mother.
- Season 4: 16. Never Surrender (2011). Caleb's rodeo buddy Bryce returns from Afghanistan in a wheel chair and asks Amy to get his horse back into condition so that he can sell it. Amy would rather convince him to try riding again. Caleb's wife, Ashley has still not returned from Italy. Jack gets a call from the Foothills Cowboy Hall of Fame but it turns out it's not for what he expects.
- Season 4: 17. Burning Down The House (2011).
- Season 4: 18. Passages (2011). Ty and Amy take on a pair of Clydesdales with the help of Sugarfoot. Lou's water breaks while Peter is out of town. When a horse crazed boy and his mom show up at Heartland, Tim learns that he's got a son that he never knew about.
- Season 5: 1. Finding Freedom (2011). Shane comes back to Heartland without his mom's knowledge. Amy meets a professional "liberty" horse trainer.
- Season 5: 2. Something In The Night (2011). Jack shanghais Tim and takes him to Moosejaw to confront his wife and son. Meanwhile Amy is left to confront Janice about how to train the new racehorse.
- Season 5: 3. What's In A Name? (2011). Peter and Lou bring the baby back to Heartland and invite the in-laws for the naming ceremony. Scott drops by Ty's new place with a motorcycle requiring some work. Amy's training of Tim and Janice's new racehorse starts showing results. Tim decides to disclose the secret about Shane.
- Season 5: 4. Beyond Hell's Half Mile (2011).
- Season 5: 5. Never Let Go (2011).
- Season 5: 6. Slippery Slope, The (2011).
- Season 5: 7. Over The Rise (2011).
- Season 5: 8. Nothing For Granted (2011).
- Season 5: 9. Cover Me (2011).
- Season 5: 10. Trust (2012).
- Season 5: 11. Fool's Gold (2012).
- Season 5: 12. Road To Nowhere (2012).
- Season 5: 13. Aftermath (2012).
- Season 5: 14. Working In A Dream (2012).
- Season 5: 15. Breaking Down And Building Up (2012).
- Season 5: 16. Wild Horses (2012).
- Season 5: 17. True Calling (2012).
- Season 5: 18. Candles In The Wind (2012).
- Season 6: 1. Running Against The Wind (2012).
- Season 6: 2. Crossed Signals (2012).
- Season 6: 3. Keeping Up Appearances (2012).
- Season 6: 4. Natural, The (2012).
- Season 6: 5. Trial Run (2012).
- Season 6: 6. Helping Hands (2012).
- Season 6: 7. Life Is A Highway (2012).
- Season 6: 8. Do The Right Thing (2012).
- Season 6: 9. Great Expectations (2012).
- Season 6: 10. Road Ahead, The (2013).
- Season 6: 11. Blowing Smoke (2013).
- Season 6: 12. Playing With Fire (2013).
- Season 6: 13. Waiting For Tomorrow (2013).
- Season 6: 14. Lost And Gone Forever (2013).
- Season 6: 15. After All We Have Been Through (2013).
- Season 6: 16. Born To Buck (2013).
- Season 6: 17. Breaking Point (2013).
- Season 6: 18. Under Pressure (2013).
- Season 7: 1. Episode #7.1.
- Season 7: 5. Thread The Needle.
- Season 7: 6. Now Or Never.