I Dream Of Jeannie
Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman, Bill Daily, Hayden Rorke
Captain Tony Nelson is an astronaut. While on a mission, he discovered a mysterious bottle. Opening it, he released Jeannie (a Genie) who was so overjoyed at her release she promised to serve Captain Nelson. Nelson is unsure what to make of Jeannie, especially given that his work is highly secret and his superiors tend to keep a close eye on him.
Stranded on a desert island after his spacecraft malfunctioned, NASA astronaut Tony Nelson comes upon a strange bottle and releases a beautiful girl genie. "Jeannie" as she is called, is more than two thousand years old, is from ancient Babylon, and can materialize objects or control any situation with the blink of an eye. Overly eager to please her new master, Jeannie gets Tony into improbable dilemas when he takes her back to Florida.
Air Force captain Anthony "Tony" Nelson is stranded on a desert island after his space capsule malfunctions on re-entry. While he is there, he finds a bottle and upon opening it he releases a beautiful genie named, coincidentally, Jeannie who was trapped in the bottle by the evil Blue Djinn. Eventually, Tony is rescued and he brings Jeannie back with him. The only other person who knows of her existence is Tony's best friend, Army captain Roger Healey. Tony tries to keep her existence a secret from Air Force psychiatrist Colonel Alfred Bellows and his wife Amanda and he is successful for a few years until he asks Jeannie to marry him. He then reveals Jeannie's existence, but not her powers, to the world.
- Season 1: 1. Lady In The Bottle, The (1965). American astronaut Tony Nelson splashes down near a deserted island and finds a bottle that contains a beautiful genie named Jeannie. After helping him get rescued he sets her free, but she prefers to come home with him. Besides she is very much in love with her handsome master and she will grant his every wish or desire no matter how much trouble he gets in.
- Season 1: 2. My Hero? (1965). Jeannie blinks Tony to ancient Persia to defend her honor while Jeannie announces to her parents that this is the man she plans to marry.
- Season 1: 3. Guess What Happened On The Way To The Moon? (1965). On a survival mission Jeannie gives him every possible comfort.
- Season 1: 4. Jeannie And The Marriage Caper (1965). When Tony's future father-in-law is accepting an ambassadorship, he offers Tony a prestigious position if he leaves the Air Force.
- Season 1: 5. G.I. Jeannie (1965). When Jeannie says she wants to be his secretary, Tony tells Jeannie that she has to join the Air Force.
- Season 1: 6. Yacht Murder Case, The (1965). After Tony argues with Jeannie on a yacht and she blinks home, two witnesses think that he pushed her overboard and murdered her.
- Season 1: 7. Anybody Here Seen Jeannie? (1965). Jeannie sabotages Tony's tests prior to his launch because she doesn't want him breaking his tether on a spacewalk and being lost in space.
- Season 1: 8. Americanization Of Jeannie, The (1965). After reading an article in a magazine, Jeannie tries to become the typical American woman.
- Season 1: 9. Moving Finger, The (1965). When Jeannie becomes jealous of Tony dating a movie star, she tries to become one but finds out that genies cannot be photographed.
- Season 1: 10. Djinn And Water (1965). Jeannie brings her great-grandfather to Cocoa Beach to teach Tony how to desalinate water.
- Season 1: 11. Whatever Became Of Baby Custer? (1965). A neighborhood boy sees Jeannie performing her magic and tells Doctor Bellows.
- Season 1: 12. Where'd You Go-Go? (1965). Jeannie goes out with Roger to make Tony jealous. Roger falls for Jeannie thinking that she is a normal woman.
- Season 1: 13. Russian Roulette (1965). When Tony and Roger are entertaining two Russian cosmonauts, Roger inadvertently gives the female Russian Jeannie's bottle with Jeannie in it.
- Season 1: 14. What House Across The Street? (1965). Jeannie invites Roger Healey to visit her home that she blinks one onto a nearby vacant lot and creates parents based upon characters she sees on TV.
- Season 1: 15. Too Many Tonys (1965). Jeannie creates a second Tony that adores her the way she wishes her master would.
- Season 1: 16. Get Me To Mecca On Time (1966). On the day of Ramdah masters must journey to Mecca to recite the ancient words or their genie will lose her powers and disappear.
- Season 1: 17. Richest Astronaut In The World (1966). Roger finally discovers that Jeannie is a genie and steals her bottle. After making him extremely wealthy, NASA has him arrested on suspicious of selling government secrets to foreign countries.
- Season 1: 18. Is There An Extra Jeannie In The House? (1966). Roger thinks that two stage magicians are his own two genies.
- Season 1: 19. Never Try To Outsmart A Jeannie (1966). Tony says that Jeannie can come to Europe with him if she travels as a normal woman and can get a passport.
- Season 1: 20. My Master, The Doctor (1966). When Tony mentions that he always dreamed of being a surgeon Jeannie blinks him into the operating room where Tony gets accused of impersonating a doctor.
- Season 1: 21. Jeannie And The Kidnap Caper (1966). Tired of Jeannie using her magic around the house he asks Jeannie to promise to not use her magic for him again. Next thing he knows is that he is captured by Red Chinese spies and all Jeannie can do is watch.
- Season 1: 22. How Lucky Can You Get? (1966). Unbeknownst to Tony, greedy Roger brings Jeannie with them to Las Vegas and gets in trouble at the gambling tables.
- Season 1: 23. Watch The Birdie (1966). Tony becomes General Peterson's golf partner when Jeannie makes him play like Arnold Palmer.
- Season 1: 24. Permanent House Guest (1966). After Doctor Bellows can not prove that Major Nelson had an elephant in his house, he moves in to catch him in the act.
- Season 1: 25. Bigger Than A Bread Box And Better Than A Genie (1966). Tony investigates a phony fortune teller who is almost proved real with Jeannie's help.
- Season 1: 26. My Master, The Great Rembrandt (1966). Trouble starts when Jeannie replaces Tony's copy of a Rembrandt with the original painting.
- Season 1: 27. My Master, The Thief (1966). Jeannie steals a pair of slippers from a museum that were hers 2000 years ago.
- Season 1: 28. This Is Murder (1966). When Tony has to escort a princess around, Jeannie announces that due to a family feud she has to kill her. To save the princess Tony sends Jeannie around the world with tasks so massive that she will miss the three days of her visit.
- Season 1: 29. My Master, The Magician (1966). When Doctor Bellows finds Tony floating in midair, he insists that he perform that same trick at the NASA talent show.
- Season 1: 30. I'll Never Forget What's Her Name (1966). Tony hits his head, forgets who Jeannie is and asks her to marry him despite Roger's objections.
- Season 2: 1. Happy Anniversary (1966). To celebrate their first anniversary, Jeannie makes Tony splashdown on the same desert island he originally found her on. Tony finds another genie who trapped Jeannie in her bottle 2000 years ago.
- Season 2: 2. Always On Sunday (1966). When Jeannie thinks that her master needs more time to rest she makes everyday Sunday.
- Season 2: 3. My Master, The Rich Tycoon (1966). When Jeannie lets in a man who scoffs at her master's taste, she makes several valuable works of art appear. Afterwards the man introduces himself as from the IRS.
- Season 2: 4. My Master, The Rainmaker (1966). Through Jeannie's misguided attempts to help, Doctor Bellows thinks that Tony can make it rain at will.
- Season 2: 5. My Wild-Eyed Master (1966). When Tony says that astronauts should have perfect vision, Jeannie blinks and first gives him X-ray vision followed by making him almost blind.
- Season 2: 6. What's New, Poodle Dog? (1966). When Roger will not tell Jeannie about their two dates, Jeannie turns Roger into a poodle that ends up in the dog pound.
- Season 2: 7. Fastest Gun In The East (1966). Jeannie sends Tony back to the old West when he wishes he could have lived back then.
- Season 2: 8. How To Be A Genie In 10 Easy Lessons (1966). Roger convinces that "The Tales of the Arabian Nights" would be a good manual on how a genie should act to his master. Tony tells Jeannie to read it, but Roger didn't let him know that it was about stories of genies who torture their masters.
- Season 2: 9. Who Needs A Green-Eyed Jeannie? (1966). Jeannie is jealous of Tony meeting an old flame. When he gets her to promise to not interfere again, the old flame turns out to be the wife of a mobster that is now after Tony.
- Season 2: 10. Girl Who Never Had A Birthday: Part 1, The (1966). Jeannie is so sad that she doesn't know her birthday that she starts to vanish feet first.
- Season 2: 11. Girl Who Never Had A Birthday: Part 2, The (1966). Tony runs around trying to get Jeannie's birthday from Roger who had been sent to Alaska.
- Season 2: 12. How Do You Beat Superman? (1966). Jeannie blinks up an attentive suitor named Tony Millionaire to make Tony Nelson jealous.
- Season 2: 13. My Master, The Great Caruso (1966). When General Peterson catches Tony singing with Enrico Caruso's voice he enters him in the NASA talent contest. Unfortunately Jeannie promised to never give him that voice again.
- Season 2: 14. World's Greatest Lover, The (1966). Feeling sorry for Roger Jeannie makes all women who see him fall madly in love with him including the girlfriend of a mobster.
- Season 2: 15. Jeannie Breaks The Bank (1966). Jeannie gets Tony in trouble by putting $3 million in his Christmas club account.
- Season 2: 16. My Master, The Author (1966). Jeannie writes a book on childcare using Tony's name that becomes a best seller. Now he has to babysit Doctor Bellow's and General Perterson's niece and nephew.
- Season 2: 17. Greatest Invention In The World, The (1967). When Roger wishes that he hadn't spilled coffee on Tony's jacket, his jacket becomes impervious to tears, stains, cutting or burning. Dr. Bellows witnesses these miracles and has to prove it.
- Season 2: 18. My Master, The Spy (1967). Tony is suspected of being a spy when he is at a NASA meeting and seen in Paris having lunch with Jeannie at the same time.
- Season 2: 19. You Can't Arrest Me, I Don't Have A Driver's License (1967). Jeannie drives off with Tony's car and Tony ends up in traffic court.
- Season 2: 20. One Of Our Bottles Is Missing (1967). After Mrs. Bellows has Jeannie's bottle copied, she takes home the real one.
- Season 2: 21. My Master, The Civilian (1967). After Tony accepts job in the private sector, Tony and Jeannie check up on his future and find it very successful. Fooling Tony into thinking things will be horrible, he still takes the job because he feels that the aerospace industry needs him.
- Season 2: 22. There Goes The Best Genie I Ever Had (1967). When Tony learns that he can send back his genie on Haji's birthday he contemplates whether to keep the trouble causing Jeannie or not.
- Season 2: 23. Greatest Entertainer In The World, The (1967). After Tony can't get Sammy Davis Junior for General Peterson's birthday party, Jeannie helps him out by duplicating Sammy so he can be in both places.
- Season 2: 24. My Incredible Shrinking Master (1967). Jeannie accidentally shrinks Tony and he gets attacked by a cat just as Jeannie's dream prophesied.
- Season 2: 25. My Master, The Pirate (1967). Tony is sent back to deal with Captain Kidd to prove his bravery.
- Season 2: 26. Secretary Is Not A Toy, A (1967). Jeannie becomes General Peterson's secretary and then becomes accused of being a spy since she can not pass the security investigation. Jeannie only wanted Peterson to make him a general.
- Season 2: 27. There Goes The Bride (1967). Jeannie puts a love spell on Tony which displeases Haji, the Master of all Genies. Haji makes Tony have several accidents that can only be undone if the love spell is taken off of him.
- Season 2: 28. My Master, Napoleon's Buddy (1967). Upon Tony's request, Jeannie sends him back in time to talk to Napoleon who wants to execute him as a spy.
- Season 2: 29. Birds And The Bees Bit, The (1967). Learning that genies lose their powers if they marry a mortal, Tony proposes to Jeannie. After Roger and Jeannie learn that their children might get magical powers, Jeannie keeps Roger away so that Tony won't learn that little fact.
- Season 2: 30. My Master, The Swinging Bachelor (1967). Jeannie mistakes the pretty caterer as the reason for a dinner party she was left out if. The guests enjoy a cake that reverts them to childhood.
- Season 2: 31. Mod Party, The (1967). Tony and Roger makes up excuses to get out of a meeting with Dr. Bellows to attend a Mod Party. Things are fine until Dr. Bellows shows up at Tony's house.
- Season 5: 1. Jeannie At The Piano (1969). After Jeannie places a hex on a NASA piano so that the player sounds like an expert, Tony feels that only he can play it and ends up on a concert tour.
- Season 5: 2. Djinn Djinn, The Pied Piper (1969). Djinn Djinn the uniform hating dog returns recking havoc with General Schaffer's dog.
- Season 5: 3. Guess Who's Going To Be A Bride?: Part 1 (1969). After another rebuff by Tony to marry her, Jeannie takes up her uncle's offer to become queen of a foreign country.
- Season 5: 4. Guess Who's Going To Be A Bride?: Part 2 (1969). After Jeannie leaves, Tony realizes he can't live without her and goes after Jeannie. When they return to NASA. Tony's announcement that they are engaged is a surprise even to Jeannie.
- Season 5: 5. Jeannie's Beauty Cream (1969). Jeannie gives Amanda Bellows some of her beauty cream that turns her into the most beautiful woman at NASA, but no one recognizes her.
- Season 5: 6. Jeannie And The Bachelor Party (1969). A bachelor party thrown for Tony must be kept secret from Amada Bellows and the other NASA wives.
- Season 5: 7. Blood Of Jeannie, The (1969). Jeannie must find a substitute for her marriage license blood test since genies have green blood.
- Season 5: 8. See You In C-U-B-A (1969). After blinking Tony away from a mission, she returns him to his plane which she lands in Cuba instead of Puerto Rico.
- Season 5: 9. Mad Home Wrecker, The (1969). The Bellows want to have the Nelson house redecorated for a wedding present, however the decorator they chose wants to turn the house into a nightmare.
- Season 5: 10. Uncle A Go-Go (1969). Two of Jeannie's English uncles show up to approve Tony prior to their marriage.
- Season 5: 11. Wedding, The (1969). Tony and Jeannie finally get married at a big public wedding though unfortunately genies don't photograph.
- Season 5: 12. My Sister, The Home Wrecker (1969). Jeannie's sister shows up and makes Tony and Jeannie's friends think that she is having an affair.
- Season 5: 13. Jeannie, The Matchmaker (1969). Both Tony and Jeannie are trying to play matchmaker with single Roger.
- Season 5: 14. Never Put A Genie On A Budget (1969). New housewife Jeannie goes overboard when Tony puts her on a budget.
- Season 5: 15. Please Don't Give My Jeannie No More Wine (1970). At a dinner party a wine is mistakenly served that makes people invisible.
- Season 5: 16. One Of Our Hotels Is Growing (1970). When their hotel is filled up, Jeannie blinks on a thirteenth floor and they must spend their entire vacation waiting on the Bellows so they won't find out.
- Season 5: 17. Solid Gold Jeannie, The (1970). An overzealous Jeannie blinks herself into Tony's isolation unit after he returns from moon and must stay. She turns herself into a solid gold statue to not appear conspicuous, but can she stay that way?
- Season 5: 18. Mrs. Djinn Djinn (1970). Due to a silly misunderstanding, Roger tells everyone that Jeannie is expecting a child. But, it is actually Jeannie's dog, Mrs. Djinn Djinn who is about to deliver puppies.
- Season 5: 19. Jeannie And The Curious Kid (1970). A nephew of the Bellows stays with the Nelsons and learns Jeannie's secret.
- Season 5: 20. Jeannie, The Recording Secretary (1970). To win a best husband contest, Jeannie blinks Tony back from his training in a very sleepy state.
- Season 5: 21. Help, Help, A Shark (1970). When Tony causes General Schafer to lose a pool match, Tony finds that he must win with Jeannie's help, of course.
- Season 5: 22. Eternally Yours, Jeannie (1970). Jeannie gets jealous when Tony receives a note from a former girlfriend who is visiting.
- Season 5: 23. An Astronaut In Sheep's Clothing (1970). For their six month anniversary, Jeannie wants to knit Tony a sweater.
- Season 5: 24. Hurricane Jeannie (1970). A hurricane traps Tony, Jeannie, Roger and Dr. Bellows overnight in the Nelson's house. Tony has a frightening dream that Dr. Bellows finally learns the truth about Jeannie's magic powers.
- Season 5: 25. One Jeannie Beats Four Of A Kind (1970). There is a card shark working NASA over.
- Season 5: 26. My Master, The Chili King (1970). Jeannie and Tony's cousin want to make Tony the chili king even though NASA forbids its astronauts to make commercial endorsements.