Commander In Chief
Geena Davis, Donald Sutherland, Harry Lennix, Kyle Secor, Ever Carradine, Caitlin Wachs, Jasmine Jessica Anthony, Anthony Azizi, Matt Lanter, Natasha Henstridge, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Polly Bergen, Samantha Eggar, Pamela Dunlap
MacKenzie Allen becomes the first woman American president after she ascends to the job following the death of president Teddy Bridges.
- Season 1: 0. Unaired Pilot.
- Season 1: 1. Pilot (2005). Mackenzie Allen, the 45-year-old Independent Vice President of the United States, is about to venture into territory no woman has entered before. While at an official ceremony with husband and Chief of Staff, Rod Calloway, she is informed by the President's Chief of Staff, Jim Gardner, and the Attorney General that President Bridges is about to undergo emergency brain surgery for a tumor. Mackenzie is stunned when Gardner tells her that in the event the President does not recover, the party doesn't want her to succeed him. Instead, she's asked to step down in order to...
- Season 1: 2. First Choice (2005). As Mackenzie Allen makes the challenging transition into the office of the President, among her first orders of business is selecting a Vice President... which Nathan Templeton tries to manipulate to his advantage. Meanwhile, her former speech writer cum press secretary, Kelly Ludlow, learns the ropes the hard way, and Mac's daughter, Rebecca, faces a teenager's worst nightmare when her diary goes missing -- containing sensitive information about her mother, the President, and causing a potential crisis.
- Season 1: 3. First Strike (2005). Faced with her first national crisis - the death of nine DEA agents in Latin America - Mackenzie shows strength and resolve in dealing with a corrupt leader. Meanwhile, Nathan Templeton is approached by an ambitious congressman who served with Mac's Vice Presidential candidate, Warren Keaton, and is eager to divulge potentially damaging info in an effort to derail his nomination. Mac's teenage twins resume public school, only this time it's complete with secret service detail and press spectacle, and while popular Horace welcomes the attention, shy Rebecca finds it ...
- Season 1: 4. First Dance (2005). All eyes are on Mackenzie Allen as she hosts her first official summit with the Russian President -- which is threatened to be overshadowed by Nathan Templeton's plan to engineer a series of cabinet resignations to coincide with the summit. Templeton goes after Mac with a vengeance, vowing to run - and win - against her in the next presidential election. Meanwhile, as First Gentleman, Rod must host his first state dinner for the Russian President and his wife.
- Season 1: 5. First... Do No Harm (2005).
- Season 1: 6. First Disaster (2005).
- Season 1: 7. First Scandal (2005). When confidential information appears in a tell-all book about Mackenzie Allen, suspicions of those in her closest circle arise. Meanwhile, Mac's vice presidential nominee, Warren Keaton, begins his confirmation hearings, and his nomination is put in jeopardy when events of a sensitive nature from his past come to light. On the home front, Horace is frustrated by his poor performance at school, and things are getting serious with Rebecca and her new boyfriend -- but are they moving too quickly?
- Season 1: 8. Rubie Dubidoux And The Brown Bound Express (2005).
- Season 1: 9. Mom Who Came To Dinner, The (2005).
- Season 1: 10. Sub Enchanted Evening (2006).
- Season 1: 11. No Nukes Is Good Nukes (2006).
- Season 1: 12. Wind Beneath My Wing (2006).
- Season 1: 13. State Of The Unions (2006). Rod finds himself in a compromising position with an intern, which threatens Mac's standing as her first State of the Union address nears. And Templeton's up to his usual tricks with Mac's homeless bill.
- Season 1: 14. Price You Pay, The (2006). Mac stands by her attorney-general nominee, longtime friend Carl Brantley, who's pummeled during his confirmation hearings for being soft on crime.
- Season 1: 15. Ties That Bind (2006).
- Season 1: 16. Elephant In The Room, The (2006). Mac's appendix bursts mid-flight on Air Force One, and without a Vice President in place, Templeton becomes acting President.
- Season 1: 17. Happy Birthday, Madam President (2006).
- Season 1: 18. Unfinished Business (2006).